Last modified: February 2019
The skyvpn.net website (the Website or SkyVPN Website) and SkyVPN mobile applications (the Software or SkyVPN Software) are owned and operated by SkyVPN, Inc. ('SkyVPN', 'us' or 'we'). It is SkyVPN's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites and SkyVPN Software.
SkyVPN network is a No Log network, which means SkyVPN does not save information about the applications, services or websites our users consume while connected to our services.
SkyVPN may need to collect the following operational data in order to operate our Services.
• Aggregate bandwidth usage for network operations and support.
• Temporary usage data to assist with debugging a problem with the service. This information is not retained once trouble shooting is resolved.
• We perform automated rules-based traffic management for the purposes of maintaining and improving our service. Applying these rules may require real-time analysis of Internet and data traffic including destination websites or IP addresses, originating IP addresses.
• The SkyVPN clients may use in-app analytics technologies, like Google Analytics, to help improve and simplify the overall app, design and service.
• SkyVPN collect your email address and other contact information when you request customer support. We also collect information regarding your support request. This information is used to address your inquiry or service problem and to improve our service.
When you install SkyVPN on your device, we may automatically collect certain information from your device, including an Android, Apple iOS, or other ID, device maker and model, mobile web browser type and version, IP address, MAC address, the operating system’s maker and version, location information, MCC (Mobile Country Code) information, the mobile application name, a list of mobile applications installed on your device and other technical data about your device.
SkyVPN uses the collected data in order to make available and maintain SkyVPN, in order to improve SkyVPN and to better adapt the service to your needs, in order to send you information on SkyVPN, to provide you Updates and Upgrades and in order to notify you on products news and actions.
• To confirm your subscription identification
When you buy subscription service, we’d prompt you to collect your email to verify subscription identification.
• To ensure the product quality
When you reach out to us about any product quality issue, we will collect the specific information of your device, such as unique device ID, device type, and operating system type. It helps us to speed up the problem solving and improve the product experience.
• To study and analyze
When you become a user of the Service, we will collect the statistic about users’ behavior and country code. By learning and analyzing the statistic, we will improve the service and product to be better.
SkyVPN forwards no data to third parties. We make express reference to the fact that we do not share data with social networks or advertising networks. SkyVPN forwards data only to observe the applicable laws or to comply with a judicial order or to implement our General Business Terms.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org